martedì 30 agosto 2011

15 Days of Diet: DAY FIFTEEN...LAST DAY!!!!


Images Via Web


Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how are you today my friends?
I feel...GREAT!!!!
Today was the fifteen day of my diet and so...the last day!!!!
I'm so proud of myself cause I followed this diet...ok...it's only a 15 days diet but...it's a diet...LOL!!!
Especially for who, like me, loves candies, chocolates, biscuits, cakes, ice creams...OMG...how many wonderful things to eat there are in the world...
So...it's hard to not taste them...

Anyway, in  15 days I've lost 2 kilos and I'm happy about the result!

Tomorrow...ok, tomorrow will be my 1st day of non-diet but...I think I will follow the guide lines of this diet because I would not like to gain immediately my kilos...LOL!!!

Plus...the summer-break is almost ended and so in about 2 weeks, I'll start again to go to the gymnasium twice a week...

Image Via Web




It's not easy to eat less and only "right" food but...I will try...my body deserve this!!!
Love, Dany

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!