mercoledì 2 febbraio 2011

What a mess...

Ummm...This morning I decided to try to crochet a bit...I've in mind the Granny square so...I found a nice ball of cotton yarn and...took my crochet hook...I was ready...nothing of more easy isn't it???

Ok...but...I started the ball in the wrong way (now...I know it was the wrong way...) and now...you can see what I have in my hands...
CAOS...MESS...DISASTER!!!!
I need to make the ball again but...I'm not able to do it at all... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Any suggestions please?
I know, I know...I'm more than a quilter and sewer than a crocheter (is this the right words?) but...this should be really so much fun if I don't need to crochet now...LOL!!!
Have a nice day!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!