domenica 27 febbraio 2011

Laura Beth is here!

Hi and Happy Sunday to all!!!
Well...the mistery is solved...my work in progress was...LAURA BETH!
Laura Beth is a cute little girl dressing a ladybug costume and she is a wonderful Amigurumi Pattern by Owlishly.
I fell in love with her immediately and I NEEDED to try it!!!

As this actually is my second try at an amigurumi pattern...I'm happy with the result!

I think I have to let you know that...AMIGURUMI are soooo addicting...when you learn how to make them...you can't just stop to make them...LOL!!!!


I've already find a gazillion of other super cute patterns and...I can't wait to make them!!!
Now...it's Sunday but...I have to iron a mountain of clothes...sob...sob...
I think I'll skip some of them and...I'll start a new pattern!!!!

So...what are you doing today?





Happy Amigurumi...ehmmm...no...Happy Sunday to you all my friends!!!!




2 commenti:

  1. Dany, sei un vero portento... ora non ti resta che cimentarti con i gufetti :-)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oh How adorable :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by yesterday with B.Day wishes, that was really sweet :)

    Have a lovely Day, T :)

    RispondiElimina

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!