martedì 1 febbraio 2011

What a day...!!!

Hi!
I've had a very...busy day today...
I got up early this morning after a night of...not very good sleep and...this doens't help at all...


I've had my usual breakfast: milk with corn flakes and fruit...I can't imagine to start my day eating a different breakfast...
I eat this kind of breakfast since...mmm...well...I can't remember but I think more than 20 years for sure!!! wow...soooo long time...maybe it's time to change...LOL!!!!



At this point...I was ready for go to the office...
I'm a secretary and today, one of my colleagues didn't come to work because, poor her, she got the flu...
So...I knew that I must do my work and...her work...poor me... :O(
As I had lots of things to do...I didn't have my break for lunch...just ate my yogurt working...

After...9,5 HOURS of...NONSTOP job...I was totally ready for my lesson of step...1 hour of very hard exercices...wow...lucky me!!!!


Then came back home and...cook dinner for hubby and me...

Washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen...

Got a wonderful, powerful and relaxing HOT shower...

Blogging a bit...



And now...I'm totally ready to go to bed...so...



Hope your day was less busy than mine...but...if you are a woman...probably...it wasn't...LOL!!!
Good night my friends!!!!











































Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!