lunedì 7 febbraio 2011

A spring-y Sunday


Hi!
yesterday here was an incredibly wonderful, sunny and warm day!
In fact...it seemed really spring...
How nice after all the cold...
So we decided to go out for a nice walk and I took some pictures of the nice things I saw...
I love that house surounded by the pine trees...so peaceful...the perfect location for relax or for...crafting...

In the 3 small pictures you can see:
1. Giant Bamboo...they are amazing!!!!
2. An old church on the top of the ill, friars still live there and every Sunday morning they celebrate the Mass.
3. A big house behind the old wall...you can only see the tower but it's not a castle...it's a very old house. I hope to be able one day to see the whole house... :O)



And finally, this last picture, I played a bit with it but...it's not 50 years ago...just yesterday...
This is another big church surrounded by the houses of the town.
Also this one is on the hill, the storical part of the town...
Hope you liked my little tour...
Have a nice start of the week!!!







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!