domenica 27 maggio 2012

Hearts

Hello My Friends!!!!!
How are you today?
It's a cloudy Sunday morning here, not too hot but...not cold...
As I told you, my sewing machine was back so I'm enjoying my sewing this week and this big size embroidered stuffed heart is my latest creation.

This heart will go to a friend that is having a bad period with her Grandchild gravely ill...
So I really hope this one will bring her a bit of confort...



But, during years, I've made lots of hearts...
Some for very happy occasions...


Birthdays, new Birth...



Housewarming gifts...




Some for Swaps...




Others for toughtful occasions...

For sale...





For decorate...



For Christmas...


Definitely I love making hearts and they are suitable for any occasion!
An Heart is always a good gift to give and a wonderful gift to get!!!
What do you think?
Do you love making and receiving hearts?
Did you make lots of them?

I wish you all a lovely Sunday from...the botton of my HEART!!!!
Love, Dany

2 commenti:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!