domenica 6 marzo 2011

What I made this week end...



Hello my friends!
The week end is almost finished but I have to say that I'm satisfied of all the things I accomplished... :O)
I cleaned the house, did the laudry (OMG...how many things...LOL), I baked bugie and...last but not least at all...I made this wonderful crochet wrap for myself!!!!


I totally love the way it turned out...it's my first crochet wrap (well...it's almost my first in anything in crochet...LOL) and I can say that I'm sooo happy with the result!


I used a beautiful variegated and very soft wool, it has shades of grey, green, lilac, and pale pink and it's so confortable!


If you would like to make it too, I found a free pattern here.
I can't wait to wear it tomorrow at work!!!!
Ok...now...I'm already thinking to my next project...
Talk to you soon!!!!






1 commento:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!