domenica 20 marzo 2011

Half Granny Square Shawl

Hi and Happy Sunday to all!
Yesterday I finished my 1st Shawl ever and I'm so excited to show it to you!!!
It's more than a shawlette than a shawl as it's not very big but I'm so delighted about the result!

I had 4 balls of this very "Fall" yarn in my stash and so I decided to go ahead with them.
I can't find one more to the shop where I bought them 2 years ago and this caused that my shawl is actually a shawlette...LOL!!!!






I found on Raverly a free and easy pattern for this half granny square shawl and I fell in love with it!
I've just added a nice border to the original pattern and this is the result!
Talk to you soon with other projects!!!!
Hugs, Dany

















1 commento:

  1. Very original! I like granny squares. I'm making one cowl for me now. If you want you can see it in future on my blog
    www.katrinshine.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!