lunedì 23 gennaio 2012

What you can do with...T-Shirts...

Via Craftpassion
Hello!!!
How are you today?
A new week is started...how far the week end is??? LOL!!!
Well...lately I discovered T-Shirt Yarn...probably you already know it but for me was...an amazing discovery!!! LOL!!!
I never tought a old T-shirt could be recicled and became something amazing and...new!!!!
So...I found this great tutorial that shows you how to make T-shirt yarns HERE.
Now...needless to say that I'm starting collect old T-shirts from family, friends, colleagues...someone that walk on the road...LOL...anyone has old T-shirts so...anyone could help!!!! LOL!!!!
Via Makeandgogirl
Then, I started to search through the web some amazing projects I could do with this yarn...
So...you can make a very fashionable scarf...
Via Creativejewishmom
Giant Crochet Doily Rugs...I absolutely fell in love for these...I'm trying to collect some yarns for make one of this...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!
Via Craftwerk.ee
But you can simply decide to give a new look to a boring pair of T-shirts...this project is amazing!!!
Via Craftershours


Or try something easier but equally pretty!!!!!!
This is my choice but...you can make...almost anything I think with your T-shirts...LOL!!!!
Did you ever make something with old T-shirts?
Please, let me know, I would love to hear about your projects!!!!!
Have a nice day!!
Dany

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!