venerdì 20 gennaio 2012

Feeling Down...

Via Web
Hello My Friends!!!
How are you?
I simply...feel down...like this sad puppy in the pic...

Probably anyone has similar days...I just feel down, I'm getting overwhelmed and I don't know what I can do...

I'm overwhelmed at work...lots of things to do and to remember...
I'm overwhelmed at home...lots of things to do and less free time for me...
The more things I do...the more things I still have to do...or at least...this seems to me...
In these days...all seems to be very difficult to do...also things that in other days I can accomplish in few minutes...and this give me more stress...

What a bad day today...and yesterday...and so the day before...
Hopefully, in the week end...I'll feel better...
What do you do when you are in this kind of day?
I'd love to hear some suggestions and get some help... :O)
Thanks!!!
Love, Dany

7 commenti:

  1. Forza Dany, speriamo che nei prossimi giorni vada meglio!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. mi dispiace di leggere queste parole. :0( spero che ritrovi un pò di serenità. Metticela tutta però Dany!! un bacio! Nicoletta

    RispondiElimina
  3. Aww . . . I'm sorry you are having that kind of few days . . . : (
    When I feel like that, if I talk to a friend on the phone, maybe go out for chai . . .
    Remind myself it will pass and just is a passing feeling,
    Take a long bath with lavender oil . . .
    Hope you feel better . . .
    Sometimes if I just make my house extra clean I'll feel better . . .

    Hugs ~ Marica

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much Marica!!!!
      I'm going to try your suggestions, they seems to be helpful!!!!
      Thanks!

      Elimina

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!