mercoledì 25 gennaio 2012

Once upon a time...

Image via Trainspotters

...few olds wooden fruit crates...
They were forgotten in a dark cellar or abandoned in a attic...
But one day, a very creative person (a woman I'm sure LOL!!!), found them and decided to give them a..new life!!!
So...they became a wonderful modular shelving with wheels:

Image via Remodelista
Or a simply essential bookshelf...
Images via Featherandbranch

Or this beautiful one...
Image via Lonelycactusflower
A desktop storage box...
Image via Web
Or a rustic outdoor shelve...
Image via Web
Or a french Fruit Crate decorating your table...
Image via Dreamywhite

I love when old things can be re-used and became something wonderful and so unusual!!!
I'm going to ask to hubby to make one for my sewing room...
It should be wonderful to have one of these shelves, painted in white, shabby chic look, filled with my fabrics, threads and all my crafting...

What do you think?
Do you like them?
Have a nice day!!!
Dany

3 commenti:

  1. Dany!!! idea simpaticissima! starebbe benissimo nella tua craft room, bella spaziosa.
    :0) baci, nico

    RispondiElimina
  2. I really appreciate this post. I've been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thx again
    Fenix LD10 100 Lumens Waterproof LED Flashlight

    RispondiElimina
  3. You're very welcome Jason!!!
    Glad you like it!!!!

    RispondiElimina

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!