mercoledì 11 gennaio 2012

Something for myself...

Hello My friends!!!!
How are you doing?
Holidays season is now only a memory...and "normal" life is back again...
I've had few days off to work last week and so I decided to make finally something for myself...
With all the handmade Xmas gifts for family and friends, orders from my shop, swaps...I haven't had the chance to make something for me in a very long time...
So, I made this cute Granny Basket Tote.
I love the way it turned out, so bright and colorful and perfect for keep my crochet yarns...
Love it!!!!!
Then, I made myself a so cute and useful polar fleece poncho...
I had in mind to make it for so long time and now finally it's done!
I follow a very easy but great tutorial, you can find it HERE.
I embroidered two cute birds and changed a bit the pattern adding a binding all around.
It's so soft and warm and...when this morning I got up and I discovered that the boiler was not playing and there were more or less than 16 degrees in the house ... I was happy to use it for the first time ...LOL!!!
It's so soft and smooth and it's like to have someone who holds you in a warm hug... :O)
Last but not least...I bought myself a gift...A cute crochet book and it was delivered in my mailbox this morning...YAY!!!!!
I've already found some nice project that inspires me...
It's nice to occasionally spend a little of our time to ourselves and gratify with something that makes us happy ...
What makes you happy?
Love, Dany

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!