venerdì 13 gennaio 2012

New PDF Pattern in my shop






Hello my friends!!!!
I'm happy to show you the new PDF pattern I've created.

If you like to go ouside for a nice walk, surely this Happy Walking Double Zipper Case is perfect for you!


Whether you decide to go out for a walk or just to the grocery store, you know how bulky your big bag could be...

This small but roomy, lightweight and beautiful case can hold everything you need without hindering your walk.

It has 2 zippers, each for a different pocket to keep for example keys separated by phone or by money , cards...

The pattern also include a version without including eyelets for the strap if you'd prefere.
You can find it in my Etsy Shop.

Have a nice day!
Dany

2 commenti:

  1. Happy weekend, sweet Dany. Are you up to something fun? xxxx

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hello Saskia!!! I'm trying to make a new table runner for my new table...and...some nice crocheting...hope to have a realxing week end... :O)

    RispondiElimina

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!