domenica 27 novembre 2011

Busy Working...



On Christmas gifts and tree decorations today...
Well...as usually...I'm really late in making my Christmas gifts... :O)
But today...I've really had so much fun choosing fabrics, planning, cutting, sewing...what a day...
These are some fabrics I chose but...I can't say what I've made with them...some of the people that will receive them...should read this post...LOL!!!!

I was not the only one so busy today...my sewing/embroidery machine worked so hard too...
In fact, I decided to "renew" our Christmas tree this year...and I would love to have an "handmade" one...
I mean that I'm making myself the tree decorations...
So...I'm making some embroidered laces with the embroidery machine...

My Christmas tree will be white and red so I'm making my laces in white...

Here there are some of them, tomorrow I will have to put them in the water so the "paper" around them will disappear and they will became real laces...
Plus, I'm  crocheting some other ornaments but...I still have to take pics of them...
I will add some fabric and felt  stars and hearts too and...mmm...maybe something else...
I have a brainstorm of ideas in mind and...I'm enjoying every single moment!!!

What about you?
Do you buy your ornaments or do you prefere to go with the handmade?
I would love to hear from you about your ornaments and Christmas tree too!!!!
Happy Crafting!!!
Love, Dany

3 commenti:

  1. wow-please show us your tree when it's finished :)
    that looks like a lot of work!
    i have a mix of bought and made ornaments-very eclectic ;)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Happy working, happy evening, sweet friend xo xo xo

    RispondiElimina
  3. Awesome ornaments love the pure white embroidery~happysewing hugs

    RispondiElimina

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!