lunedì 21 novembre 2011

A day like Christmas

Hello!
How are you today?
A new week is already started... :O(
But...I've had a very nice week end, especially Saturday...
In fact Saturday my dear friend Nico come here to visit me and we spent the whole day sewing together and chatting...it was really a beautiful day!!!

She gave me some wonderful Birthday gifts...
She made for me The beautiful crochet acorn pictured above...
Isn't it sooooo cute????
It's a yarn "case", you can put your yarn inside when you are crocheting or knitting and it keep it safe and clean... I loooove it!!!! :O)

Then she gave me this BIG ball of yarn and some delicious coffee chocolates...
I've already chose what I'll crochet with it and...the chocolate sure...will help...LOL!!!

So, thank you Nico for the wonderful time we've had together and for all your gifts!!!!
Love, Dany

2 commenti:

  1. Ma che bellooooooooooooooooo!
    Non sapevo che Nico sapesse fare anche queste cose... è carinissimo :-)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ooo . . . I love that acorn bag!!! Soooo sweet : ) And it sounds like it was a wonderful day !!

    RispondiElimina

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!