lunedì 7 novembre 2011

It's raining...I'm baking...

Hello my friends!!!!
How are you today?
here...it's still raining and raining and raining...
So...I started baking something...LOL!!!
I tried my very first American Apple Pie...
It tasted wonderfully with appleas, cinnamon, sugar...
I found the recipe HERE.
It's very easy to make and so delicious!!!


Then I baked something with potatoes, ham, eggs, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, provola cheese...
And...here it is:
It's perfect for cold days...soooooo yummy with all the cheese...
And hubby seems...to appreciate...LOL...
I wish you all a lovely day!!!!!
Dany

1 commento:

  1. It looks delicious, and it really seems your hubby liked it too! :D Hilarious picture, that last one. Thanks for the recipe, I should bake apple pie some time, Mimo has never tasted it yet :)Have a lovely weekend!

    RispondiElimina

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!