domenica 6 settembre 2009

Crazy for scarves: PrettyPanda Etsy shop

Do you love pretty scarves?
I surely do!!!!

And...when I found Pretty Panda shop on Etsy...I really MUST to buy one!
So...I bought for myself the pink one, I love pink and this scarf is beautiful!!!
Then, my Mom saw it and would like a scarf for herself too and so...I bought another one for me...and one for her...LOL!!!

Unjung, the owner of this lovely shop is really a lovely and kind lady and her scarves are awesome, really well made and the colors are gorgeous!!!!

They come really beautiful packaged too as you can see in the pic and...she also includes some really nice gifts!!!!

So...definitely...it was really a happy purchase!!!!
Please, visit her shop, she also has some cute jewelry!!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!