martedì 15 settembre 2009

Patrick Swayze: Goodbye and Thank you!!!

Who can forget this beautiful guy?
Who can forget "Johnny" in Dirty Dancing?
Who can forget him in Ghost?
Surely...I can't...

You made me smile and made my cry, you were in lots of my teen ager dreams...
I remember when I was a teen and I went to the cinema with my friends to see you in Dirty Dancing...
I fell in love for you immediately like millions of other teen agers all around the world!

It's a sad day today and...it's hard to say you...Goodbye...

So...be sure...we'll never forget you Patrick and I would like to thank you for all the magical moments you gave us trough all your movies!!!!!

Goodbye...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!