martedì 8 settembre 2009

I've got a new tool!!!!!

Hi to all!!!!
This is my new tool: a cyclette!!!!
Well...I added to this pic 2 nice pink frames hoping that in this way...the cyclette looks more nice and less...like a hard tool...
But...I'm not sure this will work...

I can also try to wear my pink sunglasses when I'll use it but...not sure those works too...LOL!!!

But...I have to convince my self that the sport is good for me and for my body...
OMMMMM...OMMMMM...OMMMM...I need to do cyclette...I need to do sport...OMMMM...OMMMMM...

Now...I'm almost 38 years old and I work like a part time secretary in the afternoon and in the morning I'm at home, doing housework, cooking and sewing...
It seems that I also love to stay sit down...for reading, for sewing...for playing with my computer...and...it's TRUE!!!!

But...I know that my body need a bit of help at this point...and...I'm not a "sport woman" for sure...

So...I tought that maybe the cyclette could be right for me...
Now...I'm watching at it and I'm trying to convince myself...
Not an easy thing for sure!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Does someone have some suggestions????
Thanks and have a nice day!!!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!