venerdì 30 dicembre 2011

Handmade Cards

Hello my friends!!!!!
I hope that you all have had a joyful, happy, merry and fun Christmas!!!!
Now that finally all my gifts reached theyr destinations, I can show you the homemade Christmas Cards I made this year...
I was bored about buy Xmas cards so...I tried to make them myself!
Let me say that...I'm not a card maker at all or...a scrappy girl so...I didn't have much clues about making cards...
I took white and red cardboard, ribbons, threads, buttons, card tags that I've found online for free and...this is the result!
Cut a seam of the cardboard with my zigzag rotary cutter, sewed ribbons and tags and glued buttons...
Surely I can't say they were Amazing or Gorgeous or Wonderful...
But I can say they were nice and pretty and...above all, they were made with  the heart, not in series and having in mind every person to whom they were intended...
I wish you all a nice day!!!!
Dany

2 commenti:

  1. Brava sono veramente belli! Saranno stati sicuramente apprezzati...vista la cura con la quale li hai realizzati!

    RispondiElimina
  2. very nice cards!
    have a wonderful new year :)

    RispondiElimina

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!