lunedì 19 dicembre 2011

Cookies for Christmas

Hello my friends!!!
How are you today?
Hope your Holidays season is going well!
This is my favourite time of the year...Ornaments, Christmas Tree, Christmas songs, make gifts for family and friends...

I'm used to bake Christmas cookies every year during Holiday  season and so I did yesterday!
Last year I baked Gingerbread cookies...I loooove the smell all around the house when they are baking and I love theyr taste!
But, unfortunately...hubby doesn't like so much spiced cookies so this year I baked some very easy but delicious cookies, not spiced...LOL!!!

I would like to share my recipe with you as it's so easy and anybody will love them!!!
This is what you need:
Cookies cutters with Christmas shapes...
Mines are Gingerbread Man, Star, Chritmas Tree, Reindeer and Heart but...you can chose the shape you prefere!

Ingredients:
500 gr all purpose flour
150 gr granulated white sugar
150 gr unsalted butter
1 teaspoon backing powder
1/2 teaspoon salt

Quickly knead all ingredients by hand or with the help of a mixer.
Form a ball and put it into the refrigerator for about half an hour.
Then, with the help of a rolling pin, roll out the dough to a thickness of about 3 mm and cut out the biscuits with the help of molds.
Bake cookies in preheated oven at 180°  for about 10/12 minutes.
And...TADAAAAAAAA...this is what you'll get:

You can decorate them if you wish but I prefere them "naturals".




They are perfect served with hot tea...

But also... eaten one after the other while watching TV or reading a book...LOL!!!
Love, Dany

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!