sabato 22 ottobre 2011

Autumn Swap and a Birthday Gift

Hello my friends!
Finally it's Saturday and so...the week end is officially started!!!
I have some crafting planned so...I can't wait to start!
But, first of all, I would like to show you what I've got from the Autumn Swap with my friends...plus another birthday gift!!!
Above you can see the wonderful towel I've got from Nico, it's absolutely beautiful with the acorn and leaves appliquè on it!!!!!
The perfect touch for my Fall Table!!!

And this is the super cute and fun personalized box I've got from Chiara, isn't this pretty owl sooooo sweet????
On the back, there is the letter "D" that makes it...MINE!!!! LOL!!!!

And finally, another birthday gift, this one is from Chiara too:
A beautiful hand made mini album.
The front shows my age...sigh...sigh...and the inside is divided in 5 parts representing the big steps of my life...
It's really a so special gift and I can't wait to "complete" it with my pics!!!!!

So, thank you Nico and Chiara, from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!!!
Happy Saturday and happy week end you all!!!!!
Dany

1 commento:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!