domenica 11 settembre 2011

Ok, it's officially: I HATE MOSQUITOES!!!!

Good Morning my friends!
It's Sunday, it's a beautiful day outside but...I'm not in the right mood this morning...
I tought time for mosquitoes bites was ended but...I was wrong...
I got up this morning with 5 new bites... :O(

It seems that lately...I'm theyr favourite food and...I really don't know why...
In the past, I've never had big problems with mosquitoes but this summer...wow...it's just crazy!!!!
I tried with sprays in the air, I tried with geranium plants, I tried with basil (ok...someone told me that they don't like basil so if you have a bit of it always near you you should be safe...), I tried with AUTAN but...never seems to work with them...

I'm not able to stop them...
Do you know some old remedy?
I'm just exausted to be a "mosquitoes pic nic"...LOL!!!

Happy Sunday!
Love, Dany

1 commento:

  1. I haven't tried this, but I heard that if you put a pair or two of dirty socks in an open container, it attracts them away from you! Try and see maybe? Good luck!

    RispondiElimina

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!