venerdì 9 luglio 2010

Some Gifts I made...

Hi to all!
I'm back finally!
My last post was in Winter and now finally...Summer is here...
Not a wonderful summer here in the north of Italy were I live...ok...temperatures are so hight at the moment but...the sky is not blu and the sun is not shining as usually the do in Summer season...
Actually the sky is...GREY...all around is wet, humid and...hot... GRRR!!!!!
Hopefully next week will be a little bit better...we will see...

Well...during past months, I made some nice gifts...and now I would love to show them to you...
The 1st one, is a baby quilt I made for "Marco".
Marco is a beautiful little guy, he's so adorable and he is the son of a dear friend...
This is the baby quilt I made for him:

I made some log cabin blocks and I embroidered (by machine) some really cute little animals, I put all together and...this is the quilt...

Then I made a gift for another little baby, a sweet little girl, "Emma".One of my friends became Grandmather (but she's sooooo young!!!) so I made something for her little Honey... I made some baby bibs, a stuffed heart with her name embroidered on it and a little angel appliquè and a drawstring bag that holds all her gifts...



Last but not least...I made 3 stuffed hearts and a coordinated drawstring bag for a Dear friend. There are the words "Live, Love, Laughts" machine embroidered on them and also on the bag.



Hope you like my creations...
Dany












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!