venerdì 2 ottobre 2009

Dylan Dog celebrates my birthday!!!!



Hi to all!!!
Well...I know...the theme of this post sounds a bit...crazy so...I start to the beginning...

Probably most of you doens't know Dylan Dog, especially the not italian readers of this blog...

Dylan Dog is a nightmare's investigator!

Sure...you understood right!!!
He works every day with ghosts, monsters, death people, sometimes also aliens...his cases are always so strange and much more strange is the people he meets...

He has a very funny assistant, he's the copy of Groucho Marx and he's funny and crazy like him too!

But Dylan...oh...he's a beautiful old boy...he always fell in love with some wonderful girl...he had lots of girls and...he really loved them all!!!

Every time!!!!

It's a boy like...it's hard to find now...especially in the real life...

At this point, you surely know that he's not a real person but...a comic...

Every month in the newspaper kiosk you can find a new adventure of this fascinating always young boy!


THIS IS MY WHOLE COLLECTION

I have 196 of those books and so this means that I started to read it more then 16 years ago!!!

I just fell in love with him the 1st time I found his little book in the kiosk and...never stopped to read it, month after month...year after year!



So...you can easly understand my surprise and my...happyness today!!!

I went to the local shop for buy my copy of the book, I took it, I paid it and...when I went outside on the road...I took a look at the cover of this month ...and...WOW!!!!!!

It says...12 OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And...my birthday it's exactly the...12th of October!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...it says also "The day of the werewolf" so my hubby is a bit worry about this...LOL!!!

YEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

I can't believe this!!!

Yes...ok...I know he's not really celebrating my birthday but...I would like to think he is!!!!!!

So...thank you Dylan for this great birthday gift!!!

It's the 1st one for me this year...and I hope...to get more others in the next few days!!!!

Thanks to all for reading and maybe now...you'd like to know more about Dylan too!!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!