sabato 10 ottobre 2009

BIRTHDAY SALE: 20% OFF ON MY WHOLE SHOP!!!!

Hi to all!!
This week end I'm celebrating my birthday...wow...I can't believe this...they are already...38!!!!!
My birthday will be Monday, 12th of October and so in this week end I would love to run a sale in my shop.

You can choose anything you want and...I'll aplly a 20% off on the total amount of the order!

The only thing you have to do is to be a follower of this blog and mention on the notes of the order "birthday sale".
Then...wait for a revised invoice!!!!

The sale started today Saturday 10th October and will end Monday 12th October at midnight!

Thanks and...hope to get lots of sales this week end!!!!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!