lunedì 8 febbraio 2016

Sewing Sunday

Hello my Friends!!!
How are you going?
It's Monday again...the week end unfortunately went away so quickly...
But...I've had a very fun Sunday...
My friend Luciana come here and we spent the whole day sewing these super cute origami bags...


They were really so fun to make...we chose happy and brilliant fabrics and this is the result...


We started sewing one...then...the second one...and it seemed that we really can't stopped sewing them...


Every fabrics we chose gave them a different look and it was amazing to see how they turned out...
They really make pretty gifts...we can fill them with lots of things...make up, accessories, threads needles and fabrics, biscuits, candies...

I think they are perfect for any occasion...change the fabris and fill them with goodies for make a very personalised gift...
We started to fill our Xmas box with these bags and we intend make lots of other cute things from now till December so...when Xmas will come...we will be ready!!!
It's never too early to start with Xmas gifts isn't it? LOL!!!

And finally...yesterday...when my friend left my house...I finished a project that I've started mmm...I really can't remember when but...at least 3 or 4 years ago...
It was another Sunday sewing day and along with my friend we sewed this super cute box...


I sewed it all around and just leave the bottom to sew...
But...this bottom...took me soooooo long  to be done....LOL


Now..it's done and I'm proud of myself LOL!!!


I have tons of other UFO's to sew...we will see what I'll do with them...
So...I wish you all a great week and,,,I'd love to hear from you about what you are sewing or crafting...
Dany.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!