sabato 6 febbraio 2016

From house to HOME


Hello My Friends,
how are you going?
I'm fine and pretty busy this week end...today housework and cooking but tomorrow...fun!!!
A friend of mine will come here for a whole day of sewing...can't wait!!!
Ok...now...let's talk about this post title...
Now...there are a bit more then  4 months that I'm living here in my new flat...
I love it more then the older one so...I decided to add a touch of me in it...
I put here and there some quilts I made in the past...
Some in my bedroom...


I've also put one on my bed...


And  fews on this beautiful wood ladder...


Some in my sewing room too...


Now I'm making some changes in the kitchen too...and I'll show you when all will set...
 I'm feeling my flat more then my home and not  simply a house...
I think it's warmer now and everyone will come  will immediately know that a quilter lives here...
What do you think?
I would love to hear from you.
In the meantime...I wish you all a wonderful Week End!!!
Dany.







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!