domenica 21 febbraio 2016

Working on my UFO's

Hello my friends!
How are you going?
This morning I was looking for some fabrics in my stash and I found...a tons of UFO's LOL!!!
So...I decided to work a bit on them...



I can't remeber at all why I made these star blocks...but surely I made them several years ago...
I found along them lots of other UFO's...you know...every quilter has lots of them...
Well...I chose this block:


As you can see this block has 3 borders so I should have added another one...
But instead of add one more border I decided to throw away them all...
This was not a big block but it has a nice size and I tought I could make something cute...


So I added backing and batting, quilted it and...TADA!!!
 I made a fun washing machine cover!!!!
Finally this block has a place in my house!!!



As it didn't take me so much to finish it...I chose another block...

This one was really small but I loved it so much...
So in this case...I've add borders all around...


And in half an hour...it became a super cute pillow cover...

Doesn't it look great on my sofa?

As I told you before...I have tons of others UFO's waiting to be transformed into finished project...
So...my goal for this year is try to finish them...or at least...some of them!!!

Do you have UFO's to finish too?
I would love to hear about them!!!
I wish you all a nice Sunday and...a great start of a new week!!!
Hugs, Dany.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!