sabato 22 gennaio 2011

A Card for my Dad



Hi!!
Tomorrow the whole family is going to celebrate my Dad's Birthday!
We will go to the restaurant but...for him...it's a surprise...

He doesn't have any clues.
Tomorrow morning my Mom will tell him that my hubby and me are going to bring them to my sister's house for have a lunch all together!
So...when they will be in our car, we will drive them to the restaurant!

We ordered for him a wonderful cake and bought him some nice stuffs:a new cell phone, a sweather and a t-shirt and I made him this cute Birthday Card, hoping that he likes it!

It's turning the BIG 70th so...it's a very important Birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD!!!!!
I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!