martedì 11 gennaio 2011

Collapsible Tote PDF Tutorial


Hi to all!
I'm so happy to introduce you my new sewing tutorial for this very cute and unique collapsible bag!!!
My tutorial is very detailed with lots of pics and instructions so really anyone can make this beautiful and so versatile tote. It has the perfect size for carry on all what you need and you can go to the grocery, gym, a day of shopping, to office, to the park, knitting tote,to a craft class...the possibilities are endless!
You can make one for yourself and surely this tote make a great and very appreciate gift!!!
Once you'll make one...you'll can stop...
Change the fabrics, colors, words...it should became the perfect tote for any occasion!!!

When you don't need it, put it inside it's case, pull the cords and...voilà...your tote is now a little stuffed heart or strawberry...too cute!!!
Hope you'll like it as much I like to make them and write this tutorial!
If you'll buy it and make them, please, send me your pics and I'll be happy to put them here on my blog!!!
You can find the tutorial HERE on my Etsy Shop.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!