venerdì 14 gennaio 2011

Knitting a new scarf

Hi!
yesterday I've had a very stressful day at work...
When I come home...I really needed a bit of relax...
So...after dinner and a long shower...I looked throught my yarns and my colorful knitting needles and I found this beautiful grey wool.
It's 100% merino wool, so soft and warm...

I weared my pijama, take my place on the couch near the lightfire and...started to knit a scarf for myself...
What a nice way to take a bit of relax at the end of a "black" day!
And soon...I'll have a new scarf to wear!!!!
In what way you love to realx at the end of the day?
I'd love to hear from you!!!
Have a nice day to you all!!!!

1 commento:

  1. Danyyyyy, ma hai un nuovo bellissimo taglio di capelli!!! Stai benissimo!!!
    Però, ahi ahi ahi Signora Longari, il gomitolo in mezzo alle gambe... non è proprio molto elegante!

    RispondiElimina

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!