sabato 22 agosto 2009

GREY...is cool!



Are you bored about this heat?


really too much hot now...


Are you thinking of those beatiful sunny days in winter, when the air is fresh, the sky is blue and you can drink a hot chocolate with your friends?


And...are you crazy for GREY????


Great...then...it's time to start to think what you can wear in winter that is cool, classy and that can keep you warm...


Those are my 2 items for a grey and classy winter:


my "Shades of Grey" scarflette and my Grey crochet necklace that could be wear in lots of differents ways.
You can find them in my Etsy shop!

My grey scarflette is actually featured in this great blog too:
http://creativewithclay.blogspot.com/2009/08/color-of-week-grey.html

4 commenti:

  1. I'm definitely sick of the heat. Rummor has it that it was up to 115 yesterday where I live.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi Sleight! here it's definitely too much hot too but probably tomorrow we will get a bit of rain and so a bit of fresh air...

    RispondiElimina
  3. I enjoyed reading your blog post!!I like your scarflet

    RispondiElimina

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!