venerdì 3 giugno 2011

New Crochet Items in my shop

 Hi!
Lately...I'm so much into crocheting things...so I decided to add some new crochet things in my Etsy Shop!
I started with something small, some crochet star coasters!
I think they are the perfect nice touch to any summer table, cute, colorful, they bring joy and happyness!
 I made them with 100% cotton yarn, so they are completely washable.


 For now, I made 2 sets, one lime and white and one light periwinkle and white and I'm so happy about the result.
I'm planning to make more in other colors combination so, if you have a favourite color combination, please, let me know!
I'm working also on some nice scarves and cowls for the winter season, fingerless gloves...I'm in  love with crocheting and Ii would love to share this love with you all!
If you are interested in my coasters, you can find them HERE!
Have a wonderful Friday my friends!!!!
Dany

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!