sabato 13 novembre 2010

New in my shop!!!


Hi to all!

It's Saturday Night and I'm here in my couch...playing a bit with the computer and looking around because hubby is watching soccer on television...PUAH...!!!

Well...lately I've added some new things in my Etsy Shop and I would love to share them with you!

I would like to introduce you my new line of Eco Reusable Heart Collapsible Bags, they are so fun, useful and they make great gifts!

Ok...this is the one with the sheeps, here you can see how it looks like when it's closed:



It looks like a little cute stuffed heart!



As you can see, the whole bag collapses into it's case...




and...voilà!here we have the bag opened and as you can see, it's a really big size so you can use it as a grocery bag, fill it with books and use it for the library, go with it to the gym or the park...the possibilities are endless!!!!

You can find more in my Etsy Shop!
Hope you like them!!!
Have a great Saturday!!!!
Dany

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!