martedì 20 febbraio 2018

Few gifts I made lately

    Hello! ! I'm back and I want to show you some gifts I made lately... This one was for a friend of mine's daughter... She moved into a new house with her family and so when I went to visit them...I brought them this little present... It's a cross stitch embroidery made with my sewing machine...                        
       Surely for the hand cross stitch lovers this is not a cutie but I can say that it's lovely and it was so fun make it and...of course...quickly than do it by hand 😬😬😬 I think they appreciate it... 😊                                
   Then I made two patchwork pillows... They were for 2 young girls...the pattern is the same but the color scheme changes according to the colors they have in their rooms... so...the one above was made with all the shades of green... For the one below I choose shades of pink, light and dark grey and a bit of gold...  
  Finally I made other two embroidery in the hoop... The first one is a cute cross stitch snowman embroidered on a light blue felt... Felt is perfect for this kind of embroidery, not only because the embroidery looks better on felt but also because it's easier to set the back too cause you can cut the felt and it does not fray at all...  


 Last but not least... I made this fun embroidery showing Mr. and Mrs. Claus dancing together...
I love it...it's so happy and fun...

      So...what about you? What did you sew or craft lately? Do you like embroidery hoop embroidery? I'm totally addicted to them, I love the way you can hang them on the wall and the fact that you can frame almost any design...l Talk to you soon! Dany.  

1 commento:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!