lunedì 28 gennaio 2013

Swetness for Breakfast

Hello My Friends!
How are you today?
It's a cloudy, cold and a bit snowy Monday morning here and so...I got up with the idea to bake myself something sweet for breakfast and...TADAAAAA!!!
This is the recipe for my quick , easy and delicious muffins (they are not properly muffin...)

2 EGGS
120 GR. SUGAR
120 GR. ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
  60 GR. SEED OIL
1 TEASPOON BAKING POWDER

Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend for about 15 seconds or until you reach a cream...
Now take your muffins' molds and put about 1 tablespoon of cream in each one.
Put them in a preheated oven at about 180 degrees for 10 minutes...
You're done!!!!
Easy isn't it?
They are perfect for tea...
This is the basic recipe but...you can add anything you'd like in them!
I love them in this way but from time to time I add a teaspoon of jam to each one...
I'd like to know if you'll try them!!!
Sweet week to you all!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs, Dany.

4 commenti:

  1. they sound easy and good too :)
    it's cold here too,but the snow has just melted from the rain~
    have a super week....

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. yes they are Andrea!!
      hope it will melt fast here too... ;O)
      have a wonderful week end too!

      Elimina
  2. Danyyyyyyy me li ricordo i tuoi muffins!!!! mi avevi passato la ricetta...li facevo con il Bimby!....buoniiiiiiiii

    RispondiElimina

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!