sabato 18 febbraio 2012

Happily Crocheting

Hello my friends!!!!
How are you?
Hope everything is ok for you all... :O)

Winter is still here...cold temperatures and snow all around...
So this is the perfect time for...stay inside and do our favourite crafting...
During these cold days, I love to stay inside, near the fireplace, with a cup of hot tea (sometimes...hot chocolate...LOL) and...crochet!
I found it so relaxing...
So, I would love to show you some projects I did lately...

Here there are some doilies...
I have to say that I've never be a big fan of crochet doilies...my grandma made them but...always lace doilies with really tin white cotton...not my style at all...LOL...
But making them with colorful cotton and  4mm hook...well...I think they look nice!!!
So, THIS IS  the free pattern I used...

Then, I made this one with chunky yarn...
It remembers me a snowflake and I think it's so snowy...
I love it for winter time...
I used THIS FREE PATTERN...
For the 1st time...I made crochet buntings...
They are so much fun to make and looks great in every room of your house!!!


And...last...this is my work in progress project...a ripple rug...

I loooove ripples but...never made them before...tought they were so hard to make...
But...I found THIS TUTORIAL from Lucy Attic24, it's so easy to follow...
And I'm enjoying make my rug...

Hope you like my projects and that my links for free patterns and tutorials can inspire you... :O)
Happy crocheting and...Happy Crafting!!!!
Have a lovely week end.
XOXO, Dany

4 commenti:

  1. these look so nice!
    stay warm :) i hear it's cold there!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you Andrea!!!!
    today is sunny here but...still cold so...I can go ahead with my rug... :O)

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love them!!! I have been planning on crocheting doilies forever!! Beautiful!!!

    RispondiElimina
  4. thanks Marica!!!
    I'm planning to make more others too...LOL!!!

    RispondiElimina

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!