venerdì 3 febbraio 2012

BRRRRRRR...ICEEEEEEE

Hello my Friends!!!
How are you?
It's Friday again and...we will have a very cold week end...
After the "big" snow of last week end, this one we are having...ICE...
Temperatures fell down in an unusual way ...we are having -10° and tomorrow we will have -16°...
Wow...this surely it's not usual here...LOL!!!

So...we are having a some beauties like these in my pics all around here...
If you don't need to go outside...it's beautiful...if you need to go outise...it's a disaster...LOL...

I've already started some new crafting project so...I'll stay inside, near the fireplace for a couple of days...enjoing this crazy winter...
Happy week end!!!!
XOXO, Dany

7 commenti:

  1. stay warm!
    we have family there that have told us how high the snow has gotten-sounds incredible!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks Andrea! I chose some craft projects and I'll stay inside for all the week end!!! :O)
      Dany

      Elimina
  2. Wow those icicles are amazing!!! Neat pictures : )

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yes Marica, they are really amazing, we've never had nothing similar before... :O)
      Dany

      Elimina
  3. Proprio come da me!! mai visto tanto ghiaccio!
    Allora...Buon week end al calduccio!
    Paola ;)

    RispondiElimina
  4. oh my goodness, it looks so cold! I have never seen icicles like that in my life!
    love your etsy pouches from the last post, they are wonderful, you are very clever!
    XXX

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks Alice!!!
      I know...you live is a sunny and wonderful place and...more warm then here... :O)

      Elimina

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!