lunedì 18 luglio 2011

A bag for a wedding


 Hello my friends!!!
yesterday morning I was in a creative mood and so I decided to make myself a new bag...
I need a new bag/purse for a wedding that  will be the 30th of July...
Usually, I don't like very much the kind of bag/purse you wear to wedding parties because they are small...and I love big purses as I always have so much things to carry with me...LOL!!!!
So...having this in mind...I absolutely would not like to waste my money for a purse that I probably only use one day for few hours...

So, I decided to make myself a cute wedding purse...
I'll wear a beautiful pearl grey oriental style silk dress with red flowers and grey sandals so I need something in these colors...

I looked into my stash and I found some cute fabrics that could work, then I've also found some silk scraps and laces...The colors' combination looked so perfect to me...

 
I took one of my Tilda's book and I found a pattern that perfectly suits my taste...
And...in a couple of hours...I made it!!!!
I'm so happy with the result and I think my cute new purse goes perfectly with my dress...
So...what do you think?

2 commenti:

  1. It's fabulous!! Nice "fast" fancy work!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oh my God, it's perfect! So cute! And matches so well with the outfit, you really did a great job and were wise to make the purse yourself and save money :) *hugs*

    RispondiElimina

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!