mercoledì 18 maggio 2011

OMG...

I simply...NEED A DOG!!!!!!
I was browsing into some web images of dogs and...I found the cutest one!!!!
Aren't these puppies soooo adorables????
I looooooove dogs, my favourite is the Golden Retriever...so beautiful, so clever, so sweet!!!!
It's been years that...I would love to have a dog but...hubby...says...no...
We have a back yard, not too much big but...big enough for a dog for sure...hubby is afraid for his flowers...
Please, help me, in what way Can I persuade hubby to give me a dog????
I think a dog in  our lives...surely makes them great!!!!!
Have a lovely day!!!
Dany

3 commenti:

  1. Ohmygosh! how cute are those little puppies :)
    That's my sister's favorite type of dog too!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ah super cute! ;)
    alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. So cute! Maybe you could just give him time to think about it. Dogs are the best pals <3 We have a doberman, but I also love Golden Retrievers :) I wish you have a great week!

    RispondiElimina

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!