giovedì 22 marzo 2018

Easter Cards...where are you???


Hello!
How is your week going?
Mine was hard but tomorrow it's Friday again so I can survive another day at the office LOL
Well...this week happened an odd thing...I was looking for a cute Easter card to send to a friend of mine in Holland...
I asked in 4 different shops and...could you believe this? nobody had Easter cards...
The reply was always the same...people don't send cards anymore...now they prefere internet, facebook, email, whats'app for theyr wishes so stores no longer  sell any cards for Easter...
What a shame!!!!
I love send and receive cards, surely it's better than an email...
Said this...I decide to try to make one by myself.
I'm not a card maker so I don't have any specific tool...
I started printing some free Easter image:



Then I chose the one I like the most and took a piece of cardstock



I sticked the printed image on the cardstock and then resize it to the right size for my envelope.
I found a cute ribbon and two buttons in my stash for embellish my card.



I sticked them onto the card too...



And my card was done


It's not a gorgeous one but...at least...it's one of a kind and I'm sure my friend will appreciate it because I was thinking of him and his family while I was making it and this make it so special...

Are you making some cards too?
Hope this post will inspire you a bit to make one of a kind things instead to buy them...
Hugs, Dany.






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!