mercoledì 23 ottobre 2013

Paper Jewerly



Hello my Friends!!!!
How are you going?
Hope everything is ok for you all!!!
Here...all it's fine...
I'm trying to keep myself busy with Gym, cinema club once a week, friends and... some new crafts...



Yesterday evening I went to a class for make paper jewerly and...this is the result...
I made this pretty necklace...



I totally loved the class...about 45 women working together and chatting, chatting, chatting, eating, chatting...LOL!!!
It was really so fun and love the way my necklace turned out!



Could you believe it was made out of paper?
The possibilities are endless, you can make necklaces, earrings, bracelet, in different colors, with different kinds of beads, shapes...

So...did you do something new and different lately?
Please, share!
Love, Dany.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!