sabato 4 agosto 2012

Feeling...Pinky!!!!

Hello my Friends!!!
how are you today?
It's a hot Saturday here and...a rainstorm is coming...
But, this morning, when I got up, the sun was beautiful in the blue sky...
So, this morning was one of these morning that...I FEEL PINKY...
I looooove pink, it's my favourite color!!!!!
So, I decided to wear my...pink mini-dress:

Take my pink bag...I love it...so pink, so soft and so roomy...


Wear my new pink earrings...and pink sunglasses...









All completed with my fresh pink manicure...LOL...


Sometimes...a simple color, can help to add a bit of sweetness to our lives...
Which is your favourite color?
Which color make you feel better?
Love, Dany.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!