mercoledì 14 febbraio 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

 
    Hi to all!!! I tried last week to write a short post just for check if this blog is still working and...it works!!!! Great!!! So I’m going to write here again after about 2 years I didn’t write anything... Lots of things have happened in my life but I’ll let you know later about this... Now...just in time for Valentine's Day let me show you my latest quilt... Well... it's a mini quilt in effect and I finished it yesterday evening ☺️
 
I'm using new tools for writing here so...not sure about the result LOL
I'm gonna showing you some other pics of the quilt and we will see how this post will look like 😬
 
 
That's all for today...
I wish you once again Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
Dany
 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!